Tytus Cytowski is an American technology lawyer and the founder of Cytowski & Partners, a boutique law firm with offices in San Francisco and Poland. Tytus has developed a successful startup law practice focusing on European startups scaling and fundraising in Silicon Valley.
His clients are companies from YC, 500 Startups, Techstars and StartupYard.
- Tytus is considered as one of the most experienced VC lawyers for CEE startups that want to future-proof a deal for global investors.
- He started his adventure as an entrepreneur by opening his own law firm in the middle of the financial crisis in New York City and grew his law firm to 10 people globally.
- Prior to founding his own firm, Tytus worked for a venture capital fund and as a financial service lawyer in a leading international law firm in New York City.
- He holds his law degree from Harvard Law School (LLM 05) and Warsaw University (LLB 03).
- Tytus is admitted as an attorney in New York and Poland. He is mentor at several incubators/accelerators and advises governments/large corporations on innovation.